Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Uh oh…Hunter has been hacked (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171420)

JustRalph 07-10-2022 09:19 AM

Uh oh…Hunter has been hacked

https://truthpress.com/news/4chan-us...cloud-account/

Lots of shit hitting twitter……..

I won’t comment. Some stuff that might get a person sued, is out there

davew 07-10-2022 01:07 PM

interesting that his business dealings involve the most corrupt countries of the world

Al Gobbi 07-10-2022 02:30 PM

when Republicans take over both the House and Senate next year it will be the beginning of the end for the Bidens

davew 07-10-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gobbi (Post 2816360)
when Republicans take over both the House and Senate next year it will be the beginning of the end for the Bidens

that might not happen since Joe has the most extensive voter Fraud organization EVER. Joe also has the DOJ suing states like Arizona that require proof of citizenship, and probably Wisconsin soon as they outlawed voter 'drop boxes'.

AndyC 07-10-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gobbi (Post 2816360)

I wish it were true but the GOP has a history of not taking action when they obtain any kind of power. Who do you foresee leading the senate and house on bringing an end to the Bidens?

I foresee a return to the usual GOP playbook of NATO, No Action Talk Only. But we will constantly be reminded that they can't really do anything until they also have the presidency.

xtb 07-10-2022 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyC (Post 2816433)
I wish it were true but the GOP has a history of not taking action when they obtain any kind of power. Who do you foresee leading the senate and house on bringing an end to the Bidens?

I foresee a return to the usual GOP playbook of NATO, No Action Talk Only. But we will constantly be reminded that they can't really do anything until they also have the presidency.

Good point. If the GOP does somehow manage to take both houses they will be led by McCarthy and China Mitch, they won't do anything.

JustRalph 07-10-2022 09:32 PM

Twitter is killing accounts sharing pics and video as fast as they can.

Millions of people have now seen them though

JustRalph 07-10-2022 09:38 PM

letswastemoney 07-10-2022 10:04 PM

Anyone have a link to the 4chan Hunter Biden leak?

chrisl 07-10-2022 10:05 PM

Putin must have been working overtime

Putin and gang must have been working overtime fabricating all that stuff against Hunter. At Trump's direction.

JustRalph 07-10-2022 10:10 PM

Elkchester Road 07-10-2022 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2816456)

Wow.

classhandicapper 07-10-2022 10:44 PM

Some of the stuff that’s going on in DC is even worse than I thought a few years ago. Maybe someone will hack Epstein’s client list next.

The Bidens all belong in jail. There’s no doubt about that.

jocko699 07-10-2022 10:57 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm.... It seems "Diaper Gate" may become a real thing.

classhandicapper 07-10-2022 11:13 PM

The cat is out of the bag. DC is full of wildly corrupt drug abusing sexual deviants. If we ever get Epstein’s client list forget about it. Madison Cawthorn was probably not lying either. That’s why all the attack dogs came out and destroyed him.

This is not the usual “had an affair”, “saw a hooker”, ‘is gay”, kind of scandal that used to cause a stir but is now so commonplace people don’t even care about it. This is some sick twisted stuff with international corruption.