Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Kimmel has a meltdown over Aaron Rodgers comment (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180210)

PaceAdvantage 01-03-2024 03:36 PM

Kimmel has a meltdown over Aaron Rodgers comment

Kimmel can dish it out, but can't take it...weird...

Good video

Tom 01-03-2024 03:49 PM

There is speculation that Epstien was watching the Kimnmel show when he hung himself.
I can see how that could happen.

mostpost 01-03-2024 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2920191)
Kimmel can dish it out, but can't take it...weird...

Good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYuNpXbZa4M

Geeks and Gamers is a toxic alt right site run by wannabe relevant, so called Alpha males. Here’s a hint. Swearing every other word doesn’t make you a man.

Geeks and Gamers is known in the gaming community as a refuge for racists, sexists and misogynists.

They are right about one thing though. We did admire, while simultaneously hating, Aaron Rodgers for his talent as a Quarterback. Then he opened his mouth and we learned what an ignorant person he is.

PaceAdvantage 01-03-2024 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2920198)
Geeks and Gamers is a toxic alt right site run by wannabe relevant, so called Alpha males. Here’s a hint. Swearing every other word doesn’t make you a man.

Geeks and Gamers is known in the gaming community as a refuge for racists, sexists and misogynists.

They are right about one thing though. We did admire, while simultaneously hating, Aaron Rodgers for his talent as a Quarterback. Then he opened his mouth and we learned what an ignorant person he is.

How come they are still allowed on YouTube? If they are what you say they are?

BTW, do you have the guy's home address yet?

G&G only has 163k subscribers...so they're pretty tiny compared to a lot of gaming YouTube channels...I'm surprised anyone has anything to say about them...but you suddenly know everything about them...how is that?

Care to share your research?

Tom 01-03-2024 04:23 PM

Address the facts in the video.
What specifivally was a lie?
Are you just piised off Rodgers refused a vax and lived?

I had covid and never knew it until I tested positive.
To this day if I watch Kimmel, i get nausiated and throw up. :puke:

PaceAdvantage 01-03-2024 04:26 PM

Oh, and don't you just love how mostpost completely ignores the ACTUAL story taking place (Kimmel vs. Rodgers) and instead tries to hang the messenger?

I guess he can't actually call this story a lie, since it obviously isn't one...so he just ignores it...:lol::lol::lol:

JustRalph 01-03-2024 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2920202)
Oh, and don't you just love how mostpost completely ignores the ACTUAL story taking place (Kimmel vs. Rodgers) and instead tries to hang the messenger?

I guess he can't actually call this story a lie, since it obviously isn't one...so he just ignores it...:lol::lol::lol:

Par for the course

I’m surprised he didn’t bring up some outlandish claim from 75 yrs ago

xtb 01-03-2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2920198)

Please tell us Musty, what did you think of Jimmy Kimmel's "The Man Show"?

PaceAdvantage 01-03-2024 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2920214)
Please tell us Musty, what did you think of Jimmy Kimmel's "The Man Show"?

Kimmel makes Trump jokes...so...anything he did before that was sexist or misogynistic in nature has completely been washed away...like a baptism, his sins are cleansed...this is the way

BIG RED 01-04-2024 07:54 PM

What's with the 'we' part? Does moron just copy and postie?

rastajenk 01-05-2024 08:43 AM

Good catch

Inner Dirt 01-05-2024 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2920229)
Kimmel makes Trump jokes...so...anything he did before that was sexist or misogynistic in nature has completely been washed away...like a baptism, his sins are cleansed...this is the way

Does he have any other kind? Just for the hell of it I will watch the start of his garbage show and see how long it takes him to mention Trump, he often doesn't even last a minute, then I change the channel. He also constantly recycles anti Trump material like it just happened.

Parkview_Pirate 01-06-2024 12:31 AM

Kimmel on record for stating the insanely stupid about who receives treatment in a hosital when Fauci predicted a shortage of hospital beds:

Quote:

“That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me,” Kimmel said. “Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right in, we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy.”
So Mosty stating Rodgers is the ignorant one in this dispute lends support for the widely accepted Theory that Mostpost is an early version of anti-AI bot technology.

rastajenk 01-06-2024 07:15 AM

Well, he's always been dependent on messages from The Mothership.