Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Migrants COMPLAIN at NYC Town Hall over FREE FOOD And HOUSING (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182088)

PaceAdvantage 04-18-2024 03:30 AM

Migrants COMPLAIN at NYC Town Hall over FREE FOOD And HOUSING

Inner Dirt 04-18-2024 10:20 AM

They are not migrants, they are illegal immigrants, as most all of them are seeking asylum based on false pretenses. They need to all be put on the cheapest passage back to their home countries asap. Why would they come here to be oppressed by the white devils?

jimmyb 04-18-2024 11:04 AM

Fuck em. If they dont like the food and find it culturally unappealing, let them go back the same way they got here. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Inner Dirt 04-18-2024 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyb (Post 2940253)
Fuck em. If they dont like the food and find it culturally unappealing, let them go back the same way they got here. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

The Hispanics in the 5 star hotels in NYC complained about the food and they turned around and catered to their whims, by giving them cash food allowances, they showed 33 gallon trash bags full of sandwiches that were throw out. The problem is these people have been taught they can get away with their crap. I could image if I ever complained about food I was served I got for free. If I was a kid it would have been fed to the dog and I would have not got to eat till the next scheduled meal. If someone outside my home treated me that would have been the last free meal they bought me.

The one lady mentioned Ramadan. They should of said "your religion makes you a second class citizen, so you deserve no respect, so piss off and starve then, no one cares." You will be afforded the same respect you get in your country as a Muslim woman, which is none.

Tom 04-18-2024 11:26 AM

You want home cooking, stay home.
Are there not lots of roaches and rats in NYC?

That is all these scumbags deserve

jimmyb 04-18-2024 11:48 AM

They came to our country, it is their responsibility to adapt to our ways, not the other way around.

Tom 04-18-2024 12:14 PM

I disagree.

It is OUR responsibility to send thier worthless asses back to shithole they built and then left.

fast4522 04-18-2024 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2940274)
I disagree.

It is OUR responsibility to send thier worthless asses back to shithole they built and then left.

Elvis was a great singer

Tom 04-18-2024 01:12 PM

Thank you.
Thank you very much.

Yes he was, and in the mentime.....

OntheRail 04-18-2024 01:33 PM

Ungrateful Bitch doesn't look like she's missed a meal in her life... she can pack her ass... kids and ram a damn the back to Hootieville.

Imagine this shit playing out in ANY OTHER NATION... it don't.

4 months and 17 days.... :coffee:

Inner Dirt 04-18-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2940285)
Ungrateful Bitch doesn't look like she's missed a meal in her life... she can pack her ass... kids and ram a damn the back to Hootieville.

Imagine this shit playing out in ANY OTHER NATION... it don't.

4 months and 17 days.... :coffee:

From when or till when, I must have missed something.

PaceAdvantage 04-18-2024 08:35 PM

They also need about 500 translators

plus they admit themselves many are illiterate...because they're sending their best people over here, right folks? America is only getting stronger with all these people who can't read, period, and definitely can't speak the language...because that's what immigration has been all about.

Come here and don't bother trying to assimilate at all...just collect the FREE MONEY! LMAO