Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Deep Stater caught (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148101)

JustRalph 10-17-2018 08:25 PM

Deep Stater caught

chadk66 10-17-2018 08:36 PM

hopefully they will catch many more. they need to make an example out of her

Burls 10-17-2018 09:34 PM

The dramatic arrest late Tuesday came on the heels of other high-profile, leak-related prosecutions under the Trump administration, which has pledged to go on the offensive against leakers that the president has called "traitors and cowards."

Pretty ironic that the real Traitor and Coward is willing to accuse other people of what he is guilty of.

Clydepuckett 10-17-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burls (Post 2384344)
The dramatic arrest late Tuesday came on the heels of other high-profile, leak-related prosecutions under the Trump administration, which has pledged to go on the offensive against leakers that the president has called "traitors and cowards."

Pretty ironic that the real Traitor and Coward is willing to accuse other people of what he is guilty of.

No comment on the article? Imagine that....

No matter....got Gorsuch...got Kavanaugh.....and when Ginsburg takes her dirt nap we'll get Barrett.

All good my man. Keep it up.

davew 10-17-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burls (Post 2384344)

the looney left has lost touch with reality and laws - we don't need to follow no dang rules when we want what we want.....

Clydepuckett 10-17-2018 11:27 PM

Coul not agree more...

"It’s the single most important thing we’ve done," McConnell said of the GOP’s reshaping the courts."

OntheRail 10-18-2018 12:12 AM

More Deep State Shenanigans...

Quote:

State Department provided 'clearly false' statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, 'shocked' federal judge says

n a combative exchange at a hearing Friday in Washington, D.C., a federal judge unabashedly accused career State Department officials of lying and signing "clearly false" affidavits to derail a series of lawsuits seeking information about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server and her handling of the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

"It was clear to me that at the time that I ruled initially, that false statements were made to me by career State Department officials, and it became more clear through discovery that the information that I was provided was clearly false regarding the adequacy of the search and this – what we now know turned out to be the Secretary’s email system," Lamberth said Friday.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sta...ral-judge-says

Tom 10-18-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clydepuckett (Post 2384360)
No comment on the article? Imagine that....

No matter....got Gorsuch...got Kavanaugh.....and when Ginsburg takes her dirt nap we'll get Barrett.

All good my man. Keep it up.

Burls is the spokesperson for the shallow state.