Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Forum reputation ratings are BACK! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141382)

PaceAdvantage 10-19-2017 04:11 PM

Forum reputation ratings are BACK!

We tried this many years ago...didn't work out for whatever reason, but I'm bringing it back. You might have noticed it under your name where the vCash used to be...in any event, here is a detailed explanation of how it works:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/f...vb3_reputation

There's really no point or purpose to it, except to maybe find out how others feel about you as a contributor here...:lol:

To give or take away reputation from someone, click this symbol under their user name in a post:

thaskalos 10-19-2017 04:51 PM

Either you confine the "reputation ratings" to only the racing forums...or I am gathering up all the liberals, and we are leaving the site.

Tom 10-19-2017 05:28 PM

Where did my V cash go???????

dlivery 10-19-2017 06:44 PM

Bling

We will Sing
Chirp Chirp:1a::popcorn::puke:

Fager Fan 10-19-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2232862)
Either you confine the "reputation ratings" to only the racing forums...or I am gathering up all the liberals, and we are leaving the site.

I'd hope no one would give a negative rating because they disagree with someone. We're opposite on politics and have gotten into a couple tangles but I think you're a good contributor.

What is vCash? Can I trade it for a toaster oven or something?

kingfin66 10-19-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2232929)
I'd hope no one would give a negative rating because they disagree with someone. We're opposite on politics and have gotten into a couple tangles but I think you're a good contributor.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what happens.

I never understood vCash either. I don't know if anybody did. It's one of those things that he never cared about until it disappeared.:D

Fager Fan 10-19-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2232931)
Unfortunately, that is exactly what happens.

I never understood vCash either. I don't know if anybody did. It's one of those things that he never cared about until it disappeared.:D

Then there should be an appeals process, lol.

garyscpa 10-19-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2232929)

Yes, a virtual toaster oven.

incoming 10-19-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2232870)

I think one of the 'gold hoarders' scooped it all up :);)

JustRalph 10-19-2017 10:18 PM

Vcash was used for handicapping contests that were internal to the board. It was only used a few times, but still showed up.

PaceAdvantage 10-19-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2232862)

I thought all the liberals were gone? That's what everyone keeps telling me...I never believed it though...

And besides, no POLITICS in the horse racing section.

And besides, you already have positive REP, so what are you so worried about? :lol:

Clocker 10-19-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2232870)

Into the tip jar.

PaceAdvantage 10-19-2017 11:09 PM

What this all boils down to is it's kinda like a "LIKE" button for posts.

thaskalos 10-19-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2232985)
What this all boils down to is it's kinda like a "LIKE" button for posts.

I keep remembering Oscar Wilde's declaration that..."popularity equals mediocrity".

ReplayRandall 10-19-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2232987)
I keep remembering Oscar Wilde's declaration that..."popularity equals mediocrity".

Yeah, and didn't YOU finish first here in a poll for most popular poster?.....Oscar Wilde would be proud of your crown of mediocrity...:faint: