Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How convenient....Bullshit! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142907)

JustRalph 01-21-2018 04:44 PM

How convenient....Bullshit!

PaceAdvantage 01-21-2018 05:28 PM

I wonder why:

Quote:

In another more cryptic exchange, Strzok spoke of an “insurance policy” that the FBI sought to take out in case Trump defeated Clinton in the election.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page on Aug. 15, 2016.

“Andy” was a reference to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

davew 01-21-2018 05:32 PM

ask NSA for it, they have everything even Hillarys 'deleted' emails

PaceAdvantage 01-21-2018 05:35 PM

Did an FBI agent actually write that "we can't take the risk that Trump gets elected...we need an insurance policy?"

And this isn't THE major story of the year/decade?

Let's just ignore this stuff.

I wonder what would have happened if someone found a letter from an FBI agent stating something similar back in 1963? I wonder if it would pretty much be a non-issue for the MSM back then, as it apparently is today.

Fager Fan 01-21-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2264430)
Did an FBI agent actually write that "we can't take the risk that Trump gets elected...we need an insurance policy?"

I wonder what would have happened if someone found a letter from an FBI agent stating something similar back in 1963? I wonder if it would pretty much be a non-issue for the MSM back then, as it apparently is today.

I thought this came out months ago? Something new today? But I agree, I haven't seen the press in all this time try to get to the bottom of what he was talking about. Of course, the dossier would appear to be a good contender for what he was talking about.

boxcar 01-21-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2264399)

This is just the beginning of disappearing data.

mostpost 01-21-2018 09:08 PM

The biggest so what story in the history of the Republic. Unless you can prove that Strzok and Page falsified evidence.

mostpost 01-21-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2264430)

I wonder what would happen if you ever made an intelligent post, but that didn't happen either.

jocko699 01-21-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264536)
I wonder what would happen if you ever made an intelligent post, but that didn't happen either.

Looks like someone had too many lemon balls today:pound::pound::pound:

JustRalph 01-22-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264536)

Such a dick! How you survive around here is a mystery

Fager Fan 01-22-2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2264607)

I'll agree. The quoted post didn't deserve such a reaction.

NJ Stinks 01-22-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Now now, Ralph. I know you are frustrated because you can't give Mostpost a ticket. :p

Anyway, Mostpost survives around here in part because PA understands how boring it would be if everybody around here agreed with you.

upthecreek 01-22-2018 06:37 AM

davew 01-22-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264535)
The biggest so what story in the history of the Republic. Unless you can prove that Strzok and Page falsified evidence.

I thought it was Hillary and her own Clinton Foundation email server selling secrets to enemies...

boxcar 01-22-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2264623)
Now now, Ralph. I know you are frustrated because you can't give Mostpost a ticket. :p

Anyway, Mostpost survives around here in part because PA understands how boring it would be if everybody around here agreed with you.

Mostie should be ticketed multiple times due to his selectively poor memory of how missing data, missing files, missing this, missing that is a Demwit pattern when it starts getting a wee bit hot in their kitchen. But no cover-ups going on here, right? :coffee:

Note: Oops! Those FBI Texts and 4 Other Times the Deep State ‘Lost’ Crucial Communications

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...paign=20180122

horses4courses 01-22-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Ohhhh.......Such.....with a "h"
Gotcha!

PaceAdvantage 01-22-2018 08:28 PM

H4c, what's the insurance policy the FBI was talking about?

I guess that doesn't bother you much. Or I guess it's just fake news.

I'd be curious to know the reaction of left-leaners like yourself if such texts from FBI were discovered while Obama was running for president.

I'd betcha be all up in faces screaming racism and assassination and all that...you wouldn't be very happy, would you?

But here, it's AOK...nothing to be seen...

horses4courses 01-22-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2264919)

I'd be curious to know the reaction of left-leaners like yourself if such texts from FBI were discovered while Obama was running for president.

I'd betcha be all up in faces screaming racism and assassination and all that...you wouldn't be very happy, would you?

My apologies.
I never click on JR links, though.
Brings a whole new meaning to "fake news".

Scratch that.
His BS has been around for a long time.
Nothing new about it at all.

woodtoo 01-22-2018 08:46 PM

All FBI issued Galaxy S5's come pre-loaded with Samsung Knox security suite-
which specifically stated it archives texts messages.

This could not be altered or disabled by anyone than an FBI system admin by special request.
Not to worry, this "5 month glitch" was discussed and possible solutions were
addressed in the many meetings that were also recorded.

Animals are most dangerous when cornered.

275 texts @ 7 days a week = 50,000 texts in 6 months. They learned from Hilary. ps How did they get anything done?

woodtoo 01-22-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Obamas hands are all over this, dirty dirty hands, how many will fall on the sword before its all in vain.:rip:

PaceAdvantage 01-22-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2264922)
My apologies.
I never click on JR links, though.
Brings a whole new meaning to "fake news".

Scratch that.
His BS has been around for a long time.
Nothing new about it at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9a39cc24970f

It's not just Ralph's "BS" that is reporting this stuff...where have you been?

I do enjoy, in the link I provide above (a lefty-approved link from WaPo), how they really go above and beyond to try and rationalize away the use of the term "insurance policy."

Good stuff, don't you think H4C?

woodtoo 01-22-2018 08:57 PM

Any one else notice the fast and furious smoke signals over Washington lately?
:lol:

Kick em out and keep their passports.

mostpost 01-22-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Oh my God! I thought it was ridiculous when you were talking about a biased investigation based on a private conversation. Now I find our that you think there was a great conspiracy to assassinate Trump. All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.

But, I understand that you are just doing your job deflecting attention from Mueller's probe. Unfortunately it is not going to work except among the irrational 30% who will support Trump no matter what.

mostpost 01-23-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2264931)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9a39cc24970f

It's not just Ralph's "BS" that is reporting this stuff...where have you been?

I do enjoy, in the link I provide above (a lefty-approved link from WaPo), how they really go above and beyond to try and rationalize away the use of the term "insurance policy."

Good stuff, don't you think H4C?

Thanks for posting that link. Too bad you are incapable of seeing the logic and common sense contained therein.

mostpost 01-23-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2264623)

If PA doesn't ban suspend JR for calling me a dick, I hardly think he will ban or suspend me for questioning the intelligence of one of his posts. Not the first time JR has made such a comment.

But please don't think I care in the slightest what JustRalph thinks.

jocko699 01-23-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264993)
If PA doesn't ban suspend JR for calling me a dick, I hardly think he will ban or suspend me for questioning the intelligence of one of his posts. Not the first time JR has made such a comment.

I believe he meant it as Richard but instead used a nickname.

Fager Fan 01-23-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264993)

The difference is that you deserved Ralph's comment.

Fager Fan 01-23-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264989)
Oh my God! I thought it was ridiculous when you were talking about a biased investigation based on a private conversation. Now I find our that you think there was a great conspiracy to assassinate Trump. All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.

But, I understand that you are just doing your job deflecting attention from Mueller's probe. Unfortunately it is not going to work except among the irrational 30% who will support Trump no matter what.

Are you really as dumb as a fence post, or just pretend to be here?

No, Mostpost, no one thinks the "insurance policy" had anything to do with assassination, but instead the fake dossier. You have to be told this?

chadk66 01-23-2018 08:48 AM

The corruption in the FBI is insane. The fact the liberal media isn't covering it at all isn't surprising. What is surprising though is how, when the corruption is revealed, the lemmings continue to drink the kool-aid. They just love the screwing the dems are putting on them. It's just beyond belief there are people that gullible in this country.

boxcar 01-23-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2264989)

Yeah....could you remind us again precisely what Mueller has been probing all these many months, other than any orifices in your body, since we don't want to get too personal. :coffee:

boxcar 01-23-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2265031)

No, Mostpost, no one thinks the "insurance policy" had anything to do with assassination, but instead the fake dossier. You have to be told this?

Mosty's strength is Shirely not connecting dots. :coffee:

davew 01-23-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2264928)
Obamas hands are all over this, dirty dirty hands, how many will fall on the sword before its all in vain.:rip:

that almost sounds racist, because that is what the dims always say when you attack the greatest black president of the USA ever.

woodtoo 01-23-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2265067)
that almost sounds racist, because that is what the dims always say when you attack the greatest black president of the USA ever.

I see your point " clean, but very small hands":D

mostpost 01-23-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?

Fager Fan 01-23-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2265153)
Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?

He didn't imply anything. He said that you liberals would be screaming over this and doing your usual overreaching, calling it racism or plans for an assassination, if it happened to Obama.

You aren't in the least bothered by all the lies, destruction of evidence, "lost" evidence, and words like "insurance policy" and "secret society" being used?

Again, all Americans should be very concerned about this. This is way bigger than political party, but instead about country.

delayjf 01-23-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.
The thing is, this is not all the evidence. I for one can't wait to read the 4 page memo coming out of the House Intel Comm. I too think this goes all the way to Obama - typical Chicago (bang, bang) politics.

mostpost 01-23-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

The dossier is very real and if only half the things discussed in the dossier are true, Trump will not finish out his term. I am certain that way more than half are true. I believe we already have four people under indictment based on information from the dossier.

woodtoo 01-23-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2265209)
The dossier is very real and if only half the things discussed in the dossier are true, Trump will not finish out his term. I am certain that way more than half are true. I believe we already have four people under indictment based on information from the dossier.

Admit it Mosty, it was you and Nellie Ohr peeing on that bed in Moscow that Obama previously slept in. You crackpot you.:lol:

Fager Fan 01-23-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2265209)

You ignore everything I wrote.

If Trump is shown to be corrupt, then I'm good with him paying the price. Want him to, in fact. But I've seen no evidence, not even circumstantial, that Trump did anything wrong, much less proves corruption.

Now, how about you regarding Clinton, Obama, Comey, and anyone else in the FBI? Do you want to see them pay if they are corrupt? Do you acknowledge that there is circumstantial evidence that looks very much like at least some of these people are corrupt?

davew 01-23-2018 08:16 PM

If the FBI can not find a copy of those texts somewhere, they need to be shut down -> drain the swamp.