Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Judge declares Trump a GIANT FRAUD (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178639)

Dick Whitman 09-26-2023 04:46 PM

Judge declares Trump a GIANT FRAUD

Wow, what a surprise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...source=Twitter

Quote:

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling Tuesday in a civil lawsuit brought by New York’s attorney general, found that the former president and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing financing.

Beyond mere bragging about his riches, Trump, his company and key executives repeatedly lied about them on his annual financial statements, reaping rewards such as favorable loan terms and lower insurance premiums, Engoron found.

Dick Whitman 09-26-2023 04:48 PM

https://x.com/Victorshi2020/status/1706771842252382601

Quote:

BREAKING: A judge not only just ruled that Trump committed fraud & exaggerated the value of his wealth & financial assets, but also ORDERED the cancellation of all Trump business certifications in NY & the dissolution of Trump organization. This is huge. Great day for justice!

JustRalph 09-26-2023 04:52 PM

Every company does it, mostly for real estate purposes.

Get over it

thaskalos 09-26-2023 05:35 PM

It says that Trump got away with claiming that his Trump Tower apartment in Manhattan was THREE TIMES its actual size. Can I make the same claim for my Las Vegas apartment...and get the same type of financing from the local bank?

46zilzal 09-26-2023 05:35 PM

Why is this surprising to ANYONE?

Judge finds Donald Trump committed fraud in New York civil case. from the Guardian today.

A New York state judge has granted partial summary judgment to the New York attorney general, Letitia James, in the civil case against Donald Trump.

Judge Arthur F Engoron found that Trump committed fraud for years while building his real estate empire, and that the former president and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing financing, AP reports:

Beyond mere bragging about his riches, Trump, his company and key executives repeatedly lied about them on his annual financial statements, reaping rewards such as favorable loan terms and lower insurance premiums, Engoron found.

46zilzal 09-26-2023 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2904866)

Get over it

Blind Adherence to his master....Just like the little guy who ate flies in the original movie Dracula.

PaceAdvantage 09-26-2023 06:39 PM

Why is it every time I try and lie about my property the bank always sends out an appraiser?

Do they not appraise wealthy people's property? They just take their word for it?

That's really weird, don't you think?

I mean...EVERY SINGLE TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I'VE TRIED TO GET A LOAN, the loaning company ALWAYS verifies EVERYTHING either via a credit search, appraisal, etc. etc.

Rich people don't have to go through that type of scrutiny?

These financial agencies just TAKE THEM AT THEIR WORD????

WOW! No wonder people hate the rich. What an advantage!

Dick Whitman 09-26-2023 06:42 PM

Quote:

Get over it

Everybody’s doing it! :lol::lol::lol:

https://x.com/davidfrum/status/1706779361943453867

PaceAdvantage 09-26-2023 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Whitman (Post 2904884)
Everybody’s doing it! :lol::lol::lol:

https://x.com/davidfrum/status/1706779361943453867

No...really...tell me how I can do this the next time I want to sell something like a car or house or piece of property...let me in on the secret how Trump was able to avoid all that and just got them to take his word on what things were worth...

Maybe this trial revealed the secret on how to trick financial companies into not doing ANY due-diligence and just flinging money at people no questions asked...

You would be doing everyone a great service!

thaskalos 09-26-2023 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2904883)
Why is it every time I try and lie about my property the bank always sends out an appraiser?

Do they not appraise wealthy people's property? They just take their word for it?

I mean...EVERY SINGLE TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I'VE TRIED TO GET A LOAN, the loaning company ALWAYS verifies EVERYTHING either via a credit search, appraisal, etc. etc.

My sentiments exactly. :)

fast4522 09-26-2023 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2904883)

So this is part of the process, how the Trump Organization responds and if further court dealings with this matter go to new levels to post about. I will pass until we see more that is sure to follow.

myohmyjustify 09-26-2023 07:18 PM

Pertaining to this "fraud" allegedly committed by Trump against this bank ... Trump paid off the loan in full and in good standing. So how did Trump defraud the bank??

All of this bull krap is part of the political persecution of Trump, who has committed zero crimes except one -- being the most successful president in recent decades.

formula_2002 09-26-2023 07:20 PM

Quote:

Get over it

Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose a single vote. Obviously he's right. I gather he may even gain some votes.

formula_2002 09-26-2023 07:28 PM

Quote:

Get over it

Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose a single vote. Obviously he's right. I gather he may even gain some votes.

PaceAdvantage 09-26-2023 07:30 PM

were you worried that you reply was so damn good, it might not get through, so you posted it twice? :lol: