Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Harness Racing (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   WBM MONDAY 4/8/24 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181906)

Tstoner 04-08-2024 08:05 AM

WBM MONDAY 4/8/24

Eclipse day here in central New York.....my advice ...take a nap from 2 pm till 5 pm...
I don't trust scientists..... weathermen....and human beings that venture into such a HUGE happening....as if they have some kind of an idea of the force of nature and Our Creators mindframe....so I will be sleeping the event off....with hopes of wakening to a business as usual setting...??!!??......

however here's my FORECAST......

Looks like quite a few prices could be available tonight......

5th....#5 Franks Angel...... McClure has driven this trotter several times ....he chose
Over #6 ...in which is M.Estell's entry. ( MCCLURE IS HIS GO TO GUY).....this
trotter will be making noise late....post 5 is a key as well......WP

LONGSHOT CONSIDERATIONS :

7TH....#8. SOUTHWIND DOMINO.....HAS A KICK.....only eight in race

10th.... #8 CAPTAIN FIREBALL.....very well could get set up with a lot of
movement probable......SORRIE knows how to go with flow....late kick

Good luck........ Tstoner

Tstoner 04-08-2024 09:24 PM

6th.....big bully ....first off claim.....merners good....borth won on lead....but didn't have to rate....this horse ....when right will go two three more same type efforts....

5 th....as forecasted....#5. Won. (1/1)....

Tstoner 04-08-2024 10:28 PM

SOUTHWIND DOMINO bombed.....

GH1956 04-09-2024 10:03 AM

8th race the 3rd M/L choice goes off at 27-1 and beats the heavy 1-2 fav. and not one of the 6 talking head experts had it in their top 3... totally ignored...Pay attention to the morning line....

Tstoner 04-09-2024 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GH1956 (Post 2938403)
8th race the 3rd M/L choice goes off at 27-1 and beats the heavy 1-2 fav. and not one of the 6 talking head experts had it in their top 3... totally ignored...Pay attention to the morning line....

I had MCCLURE at 13-1 on morning line 7/2 or 9/2......trotter....race 3 I think. Win place. Parimutuel.wager
Does that count in what you're referring?!?! ......of course again.,. I don't bet 1/2 propositions.....I do not pay much attention to their opinions at all.

GH1956 04-09-2024 10:52 PM

Lots of weird stuff lately, the 9th was interesting only 2 of the horses actually were trying to win the rest just followed...the track announcer could not believe what he was seeing....I have watched a lot of races from Mohawk this winter and I have never seen any thing like it!