Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SOMETHINGS I WOULD EXPECT OF TRUMP (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145871)

formula_2002 07-24-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2496315)
Actually, he nailed it dead on when he called it a performance. He copied my words posted here today. I couldn't agree more.

More it was an attempt to explain the Muller report to those voters that did not read the report. I'm concerned that you and many hear are blindedl the likes of trump
...sad..

fast4522 07-24-2019 08:50 PM

Today was a complete and total disaster for you and those who think like you, President Donald J. Trump was spot on when he said today that democrat's had nothing to begin with and now that Mueller appeared "they have less than nothing".

formula_2002 07-24-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2496340)
Today was a complete and total disaster for you and those who think like you, President Donald J. Trump was spot on when he said today that democrat's had nothing to begin with and now that Mueller appeared "they have less than nothing".

You are living in a trump fantasy world. Gool luck with that

garyscpa 07-24-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2496327)
More it was an attempt to explain the Muller report to those voters that did not read the report. I'm concerned that you and many hear are blindedl the likes of trump
...sad..

You read it but you can't spell it. :p

davew 07-24-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

...sad..

yes, after todays hearing most would believe 3 strikes and they are out ... but not the progressive democrats who want to fundamentally transform the world .... they will take as many dang strikes as they want.

PaceAdvantage 07-24-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

...sad..

Are you saying the liberal bend to education in the last couple of decades has led to an increase in illiteracy? Not surprised there...

How noble of them. Is that all it was? Help the poor and uneducated learn what's in the report? :pound::pound::pound:

formula_2002 07-24-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2496382)
Are you saying the liberal bend to education in the last couple of decades has led to an increase in illiteracy? Not surprised there...

How noble of them. Is that all it was? Help the poor and uneducated learn what's in the report? :pound::pound::pound:

Did you read the full mueller report? I watch over 7 hours of the hearings hoping to get a fuller understanding of the report
I welcomed the interchange between everyone. I'm neither poor or uneducated .

ReplayRandall 07-25-2019 12:00 AM

Game's Over, You've Lost

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2496385)
Did you read the full mueller report? I watch over 7 hours of the hearings hoping to get a fuller understanding of the report
I welcomed the interchange between everyone. I'm neither poor or uneducated .

You're playing a bad hand and trying to bluff.....Throw it in the muck....Save yourself the humiliation.

formula_2002 07-25-2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2496404)
You're playing a bad hand and trying to bluff.....Throw it in the muck....Save yourself the humiliation.

I think the embarrassment I'm suffering is the company here

ReplayRandall 07-25-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2496407)
I think the embarrassment I'm suffering is the company here

Your company of Libs are in hiding, they threw in the towel....It's just you all by yourself now...:pound::pound:

fast4522 07-25-2019 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2496409)
Your company of Libs are in hiding, they threw in the towel....It's just you all by yourself now...:pound::pound:

This is all too depressing for those poor libs, here is a tune for them.

formula_2002 07-25-2019 08:25 AM

Regarding the Mueller report, many here are leaving a lot of meat on the bone
The bad things this president has done to the constitution will not go away. Generally he has not told the truth
You all let me know if mueller walks back on that comment.

woodtoo 07-25-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2496460)
Regarding the Mueller report, many here are leaving a lot of meat on the bone
The bad things this president has done to the constitution will not go away. Generally he has not told the truth
You all let me know if mueller walks back on that comment.

Let me know when anyone get exonerated will ya.:lol::lol::lol:

formula_2002 07-25-2019 11:21 AM

YOUR LEADER.

Trump claimed Article 2 of the Constitution gives him the right to do 'whatever I want as president,' but that's not true..

Based of the federal court decisions that have gone against Trump, is does look like its not true.

but I sure this means noting to HIS BASE who walk in his shadow, blindly.
THINK MAN!!

reckless 07-25-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2496524)
YOUR LEADER.

Trump claimed Article 2 of the Constitution gives him the right to do 'whatever I want as president,' but that's not true..

Based of the federal court decisions that have gone against Trump, is does look like its not true.

but I sure this means noting to HIS BASE who walk in his shadow, blindly.
THINK MAN!!

I think all your Trump hatred and silly political analysis is out of your purvue. :lol: