Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Whistleblower (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155639)

jocko699 12-12-2019 10:55 PM

The Whistleblower

Eric Ciaramella. Nothing to see here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/p...1&pictureid=79

jay68802 12-12-2019 10:59 PM

Ok, I'll bite. Eric, the FISA person that had their information change, Shifts aid, and a member of the Board of Burmusia, all had one thing in common. Worked for the CIA.
??????

jocko699 12-12-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay68802 (Post 2543991)
Ok, I'll bite. Eric, the FISA person that had their information change, Shifts aid, and a member of the Board of Burmusia, all had one thing in common. Worked for the CIA.
??????

Yep, he da one!!!!!

MargieRose 12-12-2019 11:07 PM

These pictures speak thousands of words...all repulsive!

PaceAdvantage 12-13-2019 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2543997)
These pictures speak thousands of words...all repulsive!

Look at that picture of Chuckie boy Schumer...it's like he's looking right at Trump and telling him again, you mess with the intelligence community, they have 10 ways from Sunday to **** you up good...:lol:

Libs, this isn't going to work out well for you in the end.

November 2020 is gonna be another party at my house.

Look what just happened in the UK...conservatives just can't seem to stop winning major elections these days...and libs tell us how dead the right is...

Go put another poster girl on the cover of Time magazine...it does you no good.

jay68802 12-13-2019 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2544031)
Look at that picture of Chuckie boy Schumer...it's like he's looking right at Trump and telling him again, you mess with the intelligence community, they have 10 ways from Sunday to **** you up good...:lol:

Libs, this isn't going to work out well for you in the end.

Look what just happened in the UK...conservatives just can't seem to stop winning major elections these days...and libs tell us how dead the right is...

Go put another poster girl on the cover of Time magazine...it does you no good.

Only one question, am I invited?

Wabash 12-13-2019 12:59 PM

Election party? Wow, you guys take this stuff more serious than I thought.

Tom 12-13-2019 05:09 PM

hcap and Danny will be throwing a party, too!

FantasticDan 12-13-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2544031)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/89f0...23ca/tenor.gif

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabash (Post 2544154)
Election party? Wow, you guys take this stuff more serious than I thought.

Why not?

A very large part of our country wanted to take down a duly elected POTUS simply because he wasn't up to "their" standards.

''They" think they are smarter and better than you. Just ask them. They truly do believe they are smarter and better than you and should make every decision for you going forward.

They really don't give a shit what you think. They simply want your vote.

Wabash 12-13-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2544248)
Why not?

A very large part of our country wanted to take down a duly elected POTUS simply because he wasn't up to "their" standards.

''They" think they are smarter and better than you. Just ask them. They truly do believe they are smarter and better than you and should make every decision for you going forward.

They really don't give a shit what you think. They simply want your vote.

There have been a few on here who clearly didn’t give a shit what I think. But I don’t think they are the same “they” you are talking about. That’s one difference between you and I. I don’t worry about “they” and “them” but you do. Hope you get to have your party. :)

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabash (Post 2544294)
There have been a few on here who clearly didn’t give a shit what I think. But I don’t think they are the same “they” you are talking about. That’s one difference between you and I. I don’t worry about “they” and “them” but you do. Hope you get to have your party. :)

Fair enough.

Do you want to be taxed half your pay? IF not more?

Oh... you don't think you'll get taxed half your pay or more. How precious.

Wabash 12-13-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2544299)
Fair enough.

Do you want to be taxed half your pay? IF not more?

Oh... you don't think you'll get taxed half your pay or more. How precious.

See, you answered your own question for me. So you must not care what I think either since you made up your mind for me without giving me a chance lol.

I’ve been thru tax cuts and tax raises my whole life and survived it all because I’m one of the ones who worked hard his whole life. What I think doesn’t really matter, but what I know is I’ll continue to survive and live pretty much how I like no matter what happens. Doesn’t mean I don’t care, but I care more about my local politics than the crap going on in DC.

Lemon Drop Husker 12-13-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabash (Post 2544303)
See, you answered your own question for me. So you must not care what I think either since you made up your mind for me without giving me a chance lol.

I’ve been thru tax cuts and tax raises my whole life and survived it all because I’m one of the ones who worked hard his whole life. What I think doesn’t really matter, but what I know is I’ll continue to survive and live pretty much how I like no matter what happens. Doesn’t mean I don’t care, but I care more about my local politics than the crap going on in DC.

And thus don't give a shit about your children as long as you are good?

PaceAdvantage 12-13-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2544244)

Yup...Mark Levin is definitely on the invite list.