Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Selections (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Beat the Chalk at 2-1 or less...ie...throw-outs from win spot (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123120)

sammy the sage 05-30-2015 09:20 AM

Beat the Chalk at 2-1 or less...ie...throw-outs from win spot

going to run this thread for a few sat.'s...to see how bad a handicapper I am...at picking low prices NOT to run...didn't say I could pick a winner of said races...

5/30/15...two today don't like...

Churchill 8th...Work All Week #7...why...don't think this race is intended target...think it's work-out...could be wrong...

Santa Anita 8th...Moreno #7...why....gotta trust my eyes...will see if I need glass's or need to quit this game...reason's here in this thread...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ghlight=moreno

ReplayRandall 05-30-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammy the sage
going to run this thread for a few sat.'s...to see how bad a handicapper I am...at picking low prices NOT to run...didn't say I could pick a winner of said races...

5/30/15...two today don't like...

Churchill 8th...Work All Week #7...why...don't think this race is intended target...think it's work-out...could be wrong...

Santa Anita 8th...Moreno #7...why....gotta trust my eyes...will see if I need glass's or need to quit this game...reason's here in this thread...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ghlight=moreno

Sammy, hope I don't mush you here, but I'm betting aggressively against both horses.....

sammy the sage 05-30-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Sammy, hope I don't mush you here, but I'm betting aggressively against both horses.....

no mush & no problem...hope ya made out well... :ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall 05-30-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

no mush & no problem...hope ya made out well... :ThmbUp:

It's all good, hope the same for you...

sammy the sage 06-06-2015 08:25 AM

yes it was good...last week...this week 6/6/15...got nothing certain on...

the whole point is to be able to throw out the huge chalk at a better than 67% rate...after all it's that....just betting against blindly!!!

Sure there are couple to bet against this week...but not wasting much bankroll trying to beat...and not touting them to lose either...B.O.L. all...

til next time..............

ps...anybody want to contribute...as long as there's a legit reason behind...feel free! :ThmbUp:

ps.ps...internet rumor...believe at OWN risk....a virus going thru Pletcher Barn in NY...whose affected and whose not...anybody's guess...

sammy the sage 06-13-2015 07:14 AM

6/13...Churchill downs...."Lea" the strong favorite...they'll be a strong 2nd & 3rd choice as well...but "Lea" is the throw-out for on top...not only coming back from Dubai...but also w/a history of problems...good enough to take stand against...

sammy the sage 06-13-2015 08:19 AM

6/13...at Santa Anita...an even crazier throw-out for the win spot..."Beholder".....just a feeling...don't like the race pattern nor the being treated w/kid gloves treatment....she should be running for MUCH more money in this spot...she was scratched awhile back...gambling as they say!

Capper Al 06-13-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

yes it was good...last week...this week 6/6/15...got nothing certain on...

the whole point is to be able to throw out the huge chalk at a better than 67% rate...after all it's that....just betting against blindly!!!

Sure there are couple to bet against this week...but not wasting much bankroll trying to beat...and not touting them to lose either...B.O.L. all...

til next time..............

ps...anybody want to contribute...as long as there's a legit reason behind...feel free! :ThmbUp:

ps.ps...internet rumor...believe at OWN risk....a virus going thru Pletcher Barn in NY...whose affected and whose not...anybody's guess...

Admirable goal at 67%. Good luck.

Prytanis 06-13-2015 11:05 AM

Belmont 6/13
Race #3. I'm tossing #2 Hereditary @6/5 in a five horse field!

lamboguy 06-13-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

6/13...at Santa Anita...an even crazier throw-out for the win spot..."Beholder".....just a feeling...don't like the race pattern nor the being treated w/kid gloves treatment....she should be running for MUCH more money in this spot...she was scratched awhile back...gambling as they say!

she is training real solid, bad throwout

sammy the sage 06-14-2015 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy
she is training real solid, bad throwout

When Lambo speaks/writes....LISTEN....he has VERY good connections...and inside knowledge is better than form reading anytime!

record 3-1...

sammy the sage 06-14-2015 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prytanis
Belmont 6/13
Race #3. I'm tossing #2 Hereditary @6/5 in a five horse field!

good call...reasons why next time please...

lamboguy 06-14-2015 02:13 PM

Santa Anita race 9------i will try to beat the #3. the race he came out of wasn't that great even though it was msw and he hasn't trained that great since the race

ReplayRandall 06-14-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy
Santa Anita race 9------i will try to beat the #3. the race he came out of wasn't that great even though it was msw and he hasn't trained that great since the race

Agree....use the #2- Restrike at 6-1 and the #8- Da Fastest One at 15-1 M/L......Like anyone pays attention or cares what I play.. :cool:

ultracapper 06-14-2015 05:07 PM

Betting aggressively against Miller in the 4th at SA on Sunday 6/14