Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #14
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
At least the weirdo didn't lick him. I'm sure he'll get his. Fighting a guy that never fights and doing so when you don't have to come back on the ice for the rest of the game is pretty chicken shit IMO. He'll get his.

By the way, Wilson deserved every game he got and probably more. He is, apparently, an idiot.
Agree on Marchand. Hopefully his day will come. Mostly agree on Wilson. He did deserve it because in his case these hits are on the increase and doing it pre-season is foolish. Idiot off the ice, disagree. Watched him and met him as a junior player. Seems like a good guy, was a nice respectful kid. Off the ice, not an idiot. On the ice, we agree.

I'll never support hits to the head. But guys who take the puck to the middle of the ice in the offensive zone are going to get hit. Often crushed. It seems the fault often regardless of the hit is now on the hitter and not the hittee. I'm a little troubled with that. You have to keep your head up ESPECIALLY when a player and or idiot like Wilson is on the ice.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)