Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:05 PM   #7
Robert Fischer
clean money

r3

First thought is that the Sicilia Mike is a decent sized underlay. Cool name. He's mildly dangerous to suck-up and trip into 2nd or 3rd...

Come on Cat - Brave effort in an electric pace last time. He was actually well handled by Pennington, it wasn't a MONSTER effort but was solid. Unfortunately he's taking money. I'd want him to be 7/1 and S.Mike 7/2 in a dream 'green-light' scenario...

are ultra-obvious takeout pits. No value here. Either could dominate. Both have '?'s.

is the temptation. That last race was better than it looked. The 5 in that race was supposed to clobber them, but the pace never really allowed a breather and a closer nailed that 5 in the stretch.

So I'm looking top/bottom for value. considerations, but to be honest they ain't paying me the kind of money I want for 'reaching' for a value number @ 'TOGA.
If 8 scores, I get the generous double multiple times, and I'm not in love with the 3.

--------------

Ok , NEXT thought (choo choo #thought train)
Who does the Come on Pussy Cat 'HURT' the most? or ??
Answer? = He hurts the the most. Wants to cruise near, not duel a philly cheese steak.... The tried to close into a slow pace last time, so this looks to be a value boost (tough to boost chalk). Also helps the sucker-bet Sicilian Michael. If he was 10/1 where he should be, I'd consider under a tri or exacta...

Considering a 50cent backdoor tri / / (late closing 3rd from the turtles??)

nah...

Im going WILD HERE (and I wish some of you guys would chime in with some thoughts/opinions/picks/etc...)
Going to throw $2 to SHOW on my for a trip bet , maybe he gets set up by the 3?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)