Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:29 PM   #15
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Watch that video...and then tell me they wouldn't try their best to rig any election Donald Trump is a part of...

You know damn well they rigged 2020...if only via the lying and the covering-up for Joe by the media...and you know they are going to be 100x worse this year, as we are already seeing...trying desperately to throw him in jail, for starters.

But you know...you KNOW...they are fucking around with the votes.

The psychosis is way too strong for them NOT to. There is nothing they won't stop at.

For every person like that guy in the video, there are ordinary, non-famous people out there who are a million times MORE AFFLICTED with Trump Derangement Syndrome and who ALSO have access to voting machines, the software that runs those machines, mail-in ballots, ballot boxes, voter rolls, vote-tallying machines, you name it...and they will do ANYTHING....anything.

That's why you and I both believe he has ZERO shot at winning...zero.
My beef... the 8 million plus illegals that were "processed and released ", meaning their names were taken and added to a database

No one can convince me those names won't come in via mail in ballots in swing states. It's rigged. Again

The 320,000 that were flown in without processing are going to tip the election. Trump, gop people need to be ahead of this crap
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)