Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 03:25 AM   #222
proximity

day 9 (mon): finishing the quest...........

ok poker fans we're back in exciting las vegas where there's one final stop on our quest for rewards: harrah's.

i grab a $100 blackjack win to move back ahead $22 on the quest but it's all going to come down to the slots. twenty five tier credits to go and i choose a humble triple diamond machine.

good choice!

i hit a bar--triple diamond--triple diamond and retire with a $71 win as the machine hits the final tier credit.

against all odds i finish the quest ahead $93 and 5400 tier credits will soon be coming my way. i will have the chance to stay caesars diamond and to return to las vegas next year.

but will i want to?

because the poker that led me here has turned on me.

badly.

one game tonight: 2/4 over at the pink bird and i'm sitting by a familiar face, a nice woman named lou ann who used to play at charles town before she moved to las vegas with her husband.

we're having a good time talking about the mid-atlantic circuit and i'm actually doing well in the game.

with Q9s from the button i turn a full house before lou ann rivers a jack to give her queens full of jacks.

i "just call" and eventually hang on for a $3 win.

who says nice guys finish last?

quest +171 (+93)
poker
--flamingo +3
----trip -626 (6-10)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)