Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 06:58 PM   #143
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nysbill
In my opinion BRISNET has the best PPs, especially the Ultimate PPs The issue with all of them is they don't provide guidance in using the PPs/Speed Numbers/ etc. There are a few simple steps an end-user can follow to be a better handicapper, but the providers don't offer guidance.
Excellent post bill. If I don't have the time to go over the PP's--I just get the Bris summary. My main thing is speed....I look for a horse that can get me the lead to the 2nd call in a speed-biased sprint---at a price. Condition? If he's back in less than a certain amount of days, depending on the track and class level--he's good to go. Same if he's rated close up on class and prime.
You might think you have to spend time keeping records to figure out speed & rail biases....naw, look in the summary. It's all right there on 1 page.
So yes I use Bris and happy with it. If something else is working for you, great. If you also get yours free, even better
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)