Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:34 AM   #40
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Figures lie and liars figure....there's GOING TO BE climate change.....even if there WAS NOT a single human being on the planet......but since we're here....there's STILL NOT a DAMN thing we can do to stop it...

Maybe slow it down...is THAT WORTH taxing THE shit outta poor people???....cause that's WHO would pay....
There are two aspects here:

1)Are humans accelerating global warming?
2) Is there anything humans can do to slow the rapidly changing climate?

The answers are yes and yes.
However we are approaching a point where it will be too late to stop or slow it down.

During the dozens of global warming threads here over the last 10 years, I and a few others have supported these views with scientific evidence and links to all of it.

Evidently PA O.T. amateur climatologists never examine the overwhelming evidence by 97% of the world's professional climatologists.

Reminds me of how the tobacco industry enlisted clever advertising firms to cast doubt on the solid proof that cigarettes maim and kill.

Yeah I know the routine here. Democrats and evil liberals have manipulated the data, all the scientists,. all the worlds scientific agencies, governmental and private, and the vast majority of scholarly journals, and universities into a cosmic conspiracy theory.

Fits right in to PA O.T.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)