Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 01:20 AM   #36
wiretowire68

Still

believe that the integrity of this tournament is flawed and do compete to get in and have missed out by cents two to three times and a few dollars in terms of qualifying. If I am wrong or proven wrong in terms of some of the participants I find that certain people in the industry should not be allowed to have the chance to qualify.

I guess when I see people like Karl Broberg, Ed O... Gary Fenton ... etc. I believe that these people work within the industry, so I am not saying that they have extra information. I just believe, particularly Karl Broberg..though I know he is not allowed to bet on his own horses presuming they would ever be entered anyway but lets face it, the knowledge of tell signs may still exist. I know these people are gamblers and love the game but like I said maybe I am wrong but many of the multiple people who have qualified many times are great handicappers but it has always been deemed to be the more inside knowledge you have, the better chance.

I did not compete this year in the NHC but do play in tournaments, it is a difficult task to sit and be calculated with your long shots, then have the presence of mind to be selective in terms of mandatory vs your choice of races. I have seen people online choose every single pick and pray event with every race taking the longest possible morning line on every pick. I have seen them win and seen them lose. I was just wondering if you on here agree with the integrity of allowing certain players or not.
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)