Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 11:41 AM   #1020
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Whether love and compassion are the parts of ourselves instilled by a creator, or hundreds of million years of evolution and social interactions of sentient beings, those noble emotions make life worth living.

I keep telling box he thinks religion and life to death. The value (purpose) of being is felt, and not so easily thought. But both work together as well.

My childten, my animals, great music, art, literature, and wisdom of others passed on are all points of light in the mix.
Soo...your sole purpose us to feel? I guess we haven't evolved very much, have we? Animals can feel too!

So, tell us...your purpose in life is to feel good about yourself? You are at the center of your little universe, aren't you? Life is all about what makes you feel good about yourself?

Did you know that people can feel very good about themselves by living in their shells and doing virtually nothing in life except, eat, drink, sleep, work and keeping society's rules?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)