Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #11
Canarsie

If this really bothered Vic he wouldn't have posted it he has "thick" skin. It's a trait only the "GREAT" ones have. I mean what I'm writing, there is no need to suck up to anyone. At least to me he puts Denman to "shame" but that's one mans opinion. After all I like Grunder and the members in that group are in a small minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardus
"Osterman" provides facts to support his conclusion that Vic is a bad announcer. There is no hint of a personal animus in his report.

I agree with "Osterman".

And it is telling that Vic feels the need to post to everyone, "Hey, someone thinks I am awful. Here it is!"

What kind of person does this?

Cardus is entitled to his opinion that's what the foundation of our great country was built on. I strongly disagree with him especially with the "posting" part. It's called a pre-emptive strike by bringing it to the forefront himself. What's he supposed to do let someone who doesn't like him cut and paste parts of the article? When I had words with someone here a "disclaimer" was issued I wanted to be fair and also bring it up before him.

Osterman states this.

To be fair, there are some folks out there who actually like Stauffer’s erratic, over-the-top style. I just don’t happen to be
one of them. Darn it!!!!!!

There is no need for a poll but at worst in my dumb as* opinion Vic would garner at bare minimum two thirds of the approval vote. It would probably go way over 80% his name recognition in the industry is high.

Ever think that Osterman needed more web hits for his body of work and that's why he wrote it? There is no doubt in my mind there's a 99% chance it's the most read piece he has written this year.

Let me close with this that if Vic was really that bad how come there aren't any threads about his race calling before this. If I missed one or two my bad I'll apologize in advance. If there are only a few negative comments it really doesn't count look how many members are registered here. Once again lots came out anti Grunder and Battaglia not just a few.
Canarsie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)