Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 04:11 PM   #99
Half Smoke

from the article:

(Conservative talk show host) "Tomi Lahren has declared the Republican led impeachment inquiry into Biden officially dead in the water

I think this has failed optically for Republicans

So I would encourage Republicans - lets focus on the election - let's focus on the failed policies of Joe Biden."

Rep. Eric Swalwell said, "That's all she wrote folks. Even crazy Tomy Lahren thinks this thing is over"

from the article:

"The investigation is now staggering into its 14th month, with Republicans yet to produce any compelling evidence of the President's alleged wrongdoing out of dozens of hours of interviews and more than 100,000 pages of documents"

is Yahoo News a Democratic mouthpiece__? - I dunno - I never thought about it - I don't know what they're all about - I guess some will say they are

but it does look like the impeachment thing is a big failure for the Republicans

great post from Inner Dirt - "I have heard the average person will think a source is unbiased if they agree with them"

so very, very true

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tomi-lahre...042839847.html

Last edited by Half Smoke; 03-28-2024 at 04:15 PM.
Half Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom