Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 04:36 AM   #6
proximity

Michael andretti #1, the Latina lumberjack, and park place poker?...

greetings felt fanatics!

we start off today's adventure in the pits at a local bobby rahal dealership. they've failed our brakes for pa state inspection and are out of brakes even if we wanted to replace the apparently fast wearing brakes that THEY put on the car to begin with (no thank you!)...but we've been out of action way too long so we risk it and roar towards the shore driving like the great michael andretti! (sorry bobby!)***

we are joined again by my amazing girlfriend estrella so we opt for a nice mid-boardwalk room at exciting (but poker less) Caesars.

after some token slots play at Caesars, I suggest heading over to Bally's
(they are connected)so we can get new players cards and inch closer to the Irish pub, potentially avoiding some of the rain flooding the boardwalk?

estrella strikes quickly, racking up over 100 free games on a machine so I take a walk to the dunkin' donuts to get us some coffee. i'm joined in the slow moving line by a woman who is bally's management and a resort guest who identifies as a "poker player."

while we wait for our coffees, the poker player engages the management woman in conversation. usually i'd cringe at such talk but the poker player really does an eloquent job of explaining why bally's should get a poker room without coming off like the raving lunatic that most of us actually are. so hopefully bally's will take his ideas into consideration!!

earlier I tease estrella that she looks like a "Latina lumberjack" wearing boots, jeans, and flannel; really the woman is dressed like she should be on a box of pancake mix lol but back at the machines she has attracted a don Juan....and maybe one with actual working brakes on his car?

she can't leave me now can she? when there's a 5x tier credit multiplier at Caesars properties?? really???

join us next time to find out!!

tomorrow: advance to free parking, collect $$$???

game: no game
season: 0-0 (---)

***I have to pay for the inspection, but another garage passes the car, no problems (!!) the following week!!

Last edited by proximity; 04-09-2024 at 04:50 AM.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.