Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Clipboard
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #125
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, this thread serves zero purpose for anyone but yourself...

Limit set at 50 now...no need to hamper anyone else who's posts actually can be deciphered by the majority.
How do you know that...? I invite those who have viewed the thread over 2350 times to judge for themselves and chime in on this...
...Yes, I admit, I am following the path of my own creativity...Nitro creates threads for himself, so does Augenj....and Pecci and Oracle as well...Even the Religious Thread is in some ways Boxcar's personal "Realm"...

Realm is very simple and easily deciphered and understood by any who take the slightest time to do so and are interested in it....plus it is fun to keep up with how it is being developed....it is no different than learning any new language, symbolic or other...

Realm has already led to some interesting results, at least for me anyway, and one never knows where creative processes will ultimately lead...sometimes to surprising results...

But I understand if using 80 images causes an issue or present problems for the server....Yet you have already indicated that this is NOT the case....? So I am left wondering if it is a personal issue...
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)