Thread: Clipboard
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #130
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It is. I don't like this thread.

And the absolute LACK of participation by anyone except you is a further clue that nobody else can understand it.

And yes, I don't like the use of all these emoticons in a single thread...it's a lot of images to load on every page, even though the images themselves are small individually...it's still a ton of files to load on every single page.

So I'm pretty much going to just close the thread eventually...
There are lots of threads where few participate...that should not be the test for value...I can understand if using lots of mogees causes problems...that is not a personal issue...

Realm is a simple concept, there is no reason why people cannot understand it...and it is still in the process of development, which I have said before, so some confusion is to be expected...

Lots of views of the thread so people are looking at it...Give it some time...I'll try not to overuse the mojees...

...if not I'll use a non-mojee format, if that is acceptable to you...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 04-12-2017 at 02:32 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)