Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Clipboard
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #134
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
"From the variety of posts that you’ve made across the spectrum of the PA form, I came to the conclusion some time ago that you haven’t gone into the depths of the horse racing game for any length of time.

I say that only because most seasoned players recognize the following commonly known average statistics related to the results of most race conditions at many tracks:

1st betting choice Wins – 33 to 34% of the time
1st or 2nd betting choice Wins – 55 to 56% of the time
1st or 2nd or 3rd betting choice Wins – 64 to 65% of the time
1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th betting choice Wins – 76 to 77% of the time
5th choice (or typical LS) Wins 23% of the time

So, it’s no coincidence that the tote analysis will provide 2 Keys that are among the Top 4 betting choices."

Nitro
And my conjecture is that in upwards of 95% of the time The Tote Analysis Key1 Selection will be the post time favorite...So we know what at least 25% of your "method" involves...it is likely that the next 25% of your method involves the selection of a (A horse with odds of 10-1 or less) as Key2 (probably a bet-down one)....so we now know what at least 50% of your "method" involves...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 04-12-2017 at 06:25 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)