Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
No Mike.

What's bullshit is that in the FACE of OVERWHELMING evidence Russia interfered to bolster one candidate while hinder another you folks just shrug and say "no big deal."

But literally any ****ing conspiracy that can be tied to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats is taken as something completely plausible around here.

You want proof... ROGER STONE the PRESIDENT'S good friend ADMITS he was contacted by Russian Operatives.

Meanwhile the President travels to Russia and after weeks of attacking allies like NATO, Canada, the UK, Germany... proceeds to roll over and take it up the ass from a Soviet Bossman.

You're a guy that posts conspiracies around here. Some intriguing. Some not so much but its what you do... HERE IN YOUR FACE is something that has all the makings of a conspiracy and you're just like la-dee-da.

Like I said go ahead and link the Obama video again fanboy.

You would be slaughtering OBAMA because... well you already did.
Yeah, I slaughter Obama. Maybe if I cared. I would never claim I slaughtered Obama on anything. I don't know what world you're living in.

I haven't even read Trump's comments today or watched any video. Maybe when I get around to it, I'll be back to slaughter him. But I doubt it. I'm sure my objectivity will get in the way of any of that.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)