Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 09:26 AM   #1
Inner Dirt

Who is or was your favorite female sportscaster?

I think I would have to pick Jayne Kennedy, it did not hurt that she was drop dead gorgeous. Picking her came to mind when I was reliving memories and watched Niatross win the American Pacing Classic at Hollywood Park in 1980.
I was there in person to watch him set a track and world record. Then I watched more Niatross videos and that Sports Legends show or whatever it was where Jayne interviewed Clint Galbraith the trainer/driver of Niatross.

Jayne even put on silks and drove a horse around the track at the end of the show. No need to start another thread.

Since I was a west coaster at the time and only attended harness at Hollywood Park, Los Alamitos and Fairplex
later betting simulcast at Cal Expo, I only saw Galbraith drive one time with a clear picture and since any top 100 East Coast horse would have stomped the West Coast #1 horse, I could have drove Niatross to victory and of course I have never driven a horse and just rode them a couple dozen times.

What do you East Coast harness fans think of the driving skills of Galbraith? I see some people totally trash him and claim it was his training skills and horse flesh that made him famous, not his driving skills.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)