Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Backyard Patio
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 05:48 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
The stepson (and my grand daughter, who is the light of my life) lives with us. I'll be glad when he's gone. He graduates from SFA next fall thankfully. Wife and I want some peace and quiet.
But we'll miss our grand daughter!

Wife is as girly girl as it gets. Dresses , talks, walks, acts like a woman. Can cook better than any woman I've met. Started a large chess business on the side long before i met her, we turned it into the largest chess instruction, tournament, camp combine in North Texas prior to covid.

Has her faults like anyone but I consider myself lucky.

But she amazes neighbors with her ability to run a saw. Almost every man here in the neighborhood knows how to DIY, hunt, fish, etc. She's been asked for pointers often since our deck went up.

I need to ask her again what we spent at McCoys for materials on that deck. 1400$ is what I recall. I do know this, post covid the contractors have quoted ridiculous amounts for work. I'm no diy guy, but I can lift and take directions. I wasn't about to pay about 20k for a deck that a team could be done eith in 3 days.

Like I said, stop bragging. The perfect women I met told me

she found male body parts unattractive.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.