Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 08:52 AM   #4
Teach

Race Four:

In what I see as a wide-open, 62.5k starter-allowance sprint, I’ve landed on CHAMPION’S DREAM. This Justify-bred, 3-year-old grey colt, at least based on the company he’s kept, sticks out like the proverbial "sore thumb.” As I continue, quite noticeably, this Scat Daddy-bred has been away from the races “for the longest time.” In fact, he spent the winter in Oldsmar, Florida at Tampa Day Downs. While visiting "The Sunshine State," he faced-off against some top routers in Grade III events, but to no avail. Yet, in his favor, this Tapit-bred was 2nd in the 125k non-graded 7-furlongs PascoB. However, the question remains: “Which Champion’s Dream do we get? The horse that broke his maiden at the Spa about one-year ago as the 7/5 chalk, or the horse that has finished up the track back in March in Grade III routes? That’s the conundrum. Yet, in this colt’s favor, his most recent morning-work was sparkling. He stopped the clocker’s watch (Mike Welsch?) at "Oklahoma" in :47.3 for four panels. This grey colt’s trainer, Danny Gargan, does exceptionally well with horses that have been “on the shelf.” He also does well with both “shippers” and 2nd time Lasix. “El Panameno,” Luis Saez, has the call. Others: , , .

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom