Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: ThoroGraph...
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 07:58 AM   #3
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
Just what I see today, although I'm no expert.
Race 3) #2 is key with 6,4,5
Race4) #4,5 ran nice numbers and should be used
Race5) #2 is probable key with 4,6. I'm fading the 7on possible regression. Will look at 2/46 exacta and w/p on 6.
Race6) What will stiletto do after being eased last 2 races? Taking either the import(#5) or #3 with blinkers off equipment change or passing completely.
Race7) not impressed with anyone. Maybe a stab with #2 long shot to hit the board.
Race8)#1 rounding back into form, #2 double 0 from an 11, #3 double 0 off a 9, #7 ran a 1 after four 6's in a row and #8 rounding into top form. Any of these 5 horses can win. I will pass and just watch.
Race9) Will use the #4 with #6 underneath in some manner.
Race10)#3 raced twice but ran best number of these, can he run back to it? And #4ran back to his best number, can he now move forward? Not crazy about the #9 and possible favorite running four 6's in a row and seemingly stuck there, will play against and hope for the best.
These are the way I see by thorograph but they don't all agree with what I see when handicapping as I normally do. Will see which is more accurate.
Nice work up.....

Keep it going
Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)