Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 08:53 AM   #294
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
You attack with a broad brush, guy. Do you consider me part of an "emd clique" because I post in this thread or because I agreed with him once or twice"?

The thread is correctly titled as a public handicapper challenge. I don't understand why this a problem for anyone. Your ever present derisive comment is here now but what is missing is your selections!

EMD is not posting here. Why are you still trying to derail this thread? Just post your picks if you have the stones.
Derail the thread? It was never on the rails. It never took off. It's like 3 people posting.

I hope you're able to see what this thread is really all about. But in case you aren't, I'll explain it for you.

EMD got his feelings hurt when TLG disagreed with him. Since then, he's made it his mission to discredit TLG and NYRA. That's what the other thread was about and that's what this one is about.

Charity? That was EMD trying to disguise what he was really doing. I imagine that's why so few people have posted. They didn't want to be part of something so petty.

I've posted hundreds of picks here over the years. I even had the stones to track my ROI. Unlike EMD I was able to show a positive ROI. You're barking up the wrong tree with your assumptions.

Does it make sense now or are you still going to pretend this thread is what you thought it was?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom