Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 08:19 AM   #4368
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Excellent Day at Parx on 09-18 although not at all atypical in terms of general results... Excellent stuff!! Behold the Power of the B5 Consensus....
I have something to maybe up your bankroll, Vinnie. If anyone deserves to win...it's you---and me

I FOUND SEVERAL SPOT PLAYS THAT WORK AT CERTAIN TRACKS. THAT'S WHY DOING SOME RESEARCH AND RECORD-KEEPING IS SO IMPORTANT.
NOW I DID THE RESEARCH FOR YOU ON THIS PLAY--BUT YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO WORK AT THIS GAME TO HAVE A CHANCE.

OTHER PLAYS WERE SUCCESSFUL AT OTHER TRACKS BUT HERE'S THE DEAL......UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BET ANYTHING LESS THAN 4-1. YOU WILL LOSE.

PERSONALLY, MY WAGER ZONE IS ML FROM 5-1 TO 20-1. I BET NOTHING HIGHER OR LOWER ON THE ML. TEST YOUR PLAYS AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF...ESPECIALLY THE PLATINUM PROGRAM. ONE OTHER THING.....THIS METHOD DOES NOT WORK AT BELMONT AT ALL. SLIM PICKINGS AT GPX AND SA--NONE OF THE TOP LEVEL TRACKS. A TRACK LIKE BELTERRA OR PARX IS PERFECT. HERE ARE SOME RESULTS THE PAST COUPLE DAYS AT BTP & PARX.

*also--nothing is certain...especially in horse-betting. Test your methods on paper---none of my programs are "BLACK BOXES" IF ONE EVEN EXISTS

*BY THE WAY....this program only costs $40

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-20-2017 at 11:57 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)