Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 01:34 PM   #35
Si2see

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
and has money and does not care if he loses it can do very well. Does not surprise me. My son does well and he knows so very little, He's a poker player
, scoffs at the 2-1,3-1 etc. Looks at double digit horses only , has no fear. last spring he made me play a 30-1 shot. He came in 2nd , we had the tri, super, I'd would have never played him. I pointed out the things I liked about him, and my son said DO IT, DO IT! ah DAD, DO IT! and I'm telling him, "he's not going to win". Finally to shut him up I played him.
Derby day he laid out some of my picks based on the good things I liked about the Horses, and I won over $7k. You need big balls, and willing to lose money

But how does he do in a format where he can only pick 1 horse?

Great story. I play like this anytime I am playing ( mythical contest or real wagering )... My problem is the strike rate. I don't hit often but hit good scores when I do.

What Kinchen appears to be doing is both, capitalizing on solid favorites, and catching several longshot plays. His balance is what I am most intrigued with.

Jason
Si2see is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)