Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #15
Brass Hat

Del Mar was great, very well organized, hope to make it there again. I spent a lot of time in the infield and paddock, spoke with a lot of people, really enjoyed it. Glad it's coming back there.

I attended the Monmouth Breeders Cup. It rained mostly on Friday, Saturday was drizzly but the upside was sitting in seats that they were charging an arm and a leg for because no one would sit outside there. Plus watching Midnight Lute and Curlin. The rain didn't bother me, rains at Saratoga all the time.

Speaking of another niche sport I follow, the college hockey championships are in Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Detroit the next few years, and the NCAA charges a good price for tickets there, after they discovered there is a hard core following. I've enjoyed visiting those cities, but I would rather spend my money travelling to California or Lexington.
Brass Hat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)