Old 02-17-2018, 04:37 AM   #5502
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor
Why a link? Why not a book.
In other words, you made up your own definition. The internet is a pretty big place, but you can't come up with any source that defines "abiogenesis" and "the Law of Biogenesis", as you have? Really?
Straw man! Red herring! Equivocation! Duplicitousness!

You did not ask for a definition. You asked for "a source that requires abiogeneis to have taken place in an open system." Yeah, I know. You are afraid to read books that might contaminate your soul.

Meanwhile you are into a Gish Gallop. You are deluging me with a lot of silly questions. Therefore I will not answer any more of your silly questions until after I have posted my views on abiogenesis, which is what you asked for in the first place. I think this will take at least four posts. Expect the first no sooner than Tuesday. I will be spending the weekend with my great grandchildren. On Monday I have a funeral to plan.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom