Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 09:35 AM   #51
General Sanders

I have never attempted to enter the NHC and would appreciate some advice concerning the qualification process. Namely, is there any advantage as to which type of qualifying challenge that I choose and would anyone recommend any specific parameters that they have had success with in the past.
I never considered entering the tournament before, but my interest was peeked this year because I played along on paper and would have qualified for a check if I had played.
My style of play is more of a grinder type so I have no illusions as to my slim chance of winning the tournament, but I think that the experience of making the trip to Vegas would make my bucket list. I am not adverse to moderately priced entry fees and could enter multiple qualifiers due to my retirement status. Thanks for all the pointers pro and con.

The General
General Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.