Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 12:33 PM   #24
SandyW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinBilly View Post
I understand that the William Hill app is convenient. I've been an avid ADW Wagering guy since the inception of them. I'll consider the App, however most ADW apps would work, as most do not actively read IP address to verify your location.

And even if they did, if you are technically savvy enough, you can ghost an IP address to another state.
Based on this, you can just sit in a Vegas Book and use many ADW services on your phone or tablet. I sometimes do this when I'm at the track if the lines are long at the windows or if my capping takes too long and I am in a rush to place a bet at the last minute.

But the magic of being at a Vegas Book to me and the reason I like to go to a Vegas Sports Book in the first place is because it is a real place where I can interact with real people in a very nice atmosphere. I have the opportunity to physically place bets and get drinks and food and enjoy myself in a nice public betting location where other Horseplayers (hopefully) will be doing the same.

We seem to be a dwindling crowd, so being among my brethren is appealing to me. As is actually being in a nice sports book. Variety is the spice of life.
Racebook ADW"S in the state of Nevada use a GPS locator to verify that the phone you are using is in the state of Nevada.
The phone must physical be in Nevada or the ADW will not work.
SandyW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)