Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 06:30 AM   #1
Suff
Beat up 💪

Gulfstream & NHC Mandatory's Sat. Feb 9

3 of mine scratched yesterday. 1st race of the NHC, watching on my phone, 4th at Tampa, gate scratch looked as if the the fell/collapsed in the gate.? either way, was not a good look.

It’s not the scratches that bother me, I'm playing along for fun... It’s the formulator cards that itch! 3 cards off my DRF subscription that I only downloaded to see the contest race anyway...

It’s supposed to rain today. Pegasus day was killed by the rain. Other than the Miami weather, I wouldn't recommend anyone destination to the Pegasus. There’re better cards weekdays at Saratoga. At a 10th of the price, pomp and circumstance.

Also, I don't know what time of the day, but I do know that at some point Gulfstream opened the gates and stopped charging admission. All the tables were pre-sold...ouch for them! $2000 for a table for 4! even if you had 3, or 2 people, you had to buy all 4 seats...wtf?

Pegasus is a joke.

tam r1
tam r9

lrl r6

SA r3
SA r9

Oak r6
Oak r8

Gulfstream (passing on some)

r1

r4

r5

r7

r8

r9

r11

If the 627 NHC players and fans like me are betting into 5K claimers at feeder tracks that they don't normally wager, then that money skews the pools and it’s not true money. imho.

Last edited by Suff; 02-09-2019 at 06:34 AM.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement