Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 09:20 PM   #66
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
I have no problem with your HK wagers Nitro.
Just need an "investment" per race tally.

As a big whale like yourself that is wagering at least $1k per race, you could at least let us small minds know of your $s wagered and how you make such great profits

Big races this weekend right. No way an incredible system and lucid mind like yourself could lose.
Apparently you do have a problem and it’s about comprehension because my wagers for HK are never posted. (Perhaps you missed post #58 – hint read toward the bottom)

If your mind can’t register the value of the potential results of what I’ve been posting, your problem is bigger than you might think, because it involves a conflict between your personal envy regarding the HK selections posted and the results of those posts. Take it for whatever its worth, but unlike yourself, I don’t have any intention of losing.

So why not do something different this weekend and satisfy your obvious curiosity and stay up during wee hours of Sunday morning. First race post time is Sat 11:15 PM and last race post time is Sun 4:00 AM EST. Unfortunately, this Sunday’s card may not be as lucrative as last weekend because the majority of the races offer lower class animals. But I’ve dealt with that scenario before, and my "lucid mind" should be able to handle it.
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)