Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 08:43 PM   #22
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
I'm curious who you considered possibly to light up the tote board? I guessed it was either ARMS RUNNER...OR SAVAGERY.

I bet 4 horses --1 winner = SPOKANE EAGLE...2 others lost in the final 2 strides =MY MANDATE & BITTER RING HOME..and the 4th horse didn't hit the board=CAYATE.

Guess which horse I played in the contest?

I hate horse-betting....

See ya tomorrow

-NCG
Haha. I feel ya Greg. You aren't gonna like this but I beat you in the 10th with the horse I thought would be a lot more pricey than $26.60. I didn't play Derby Factor in the tournament because I was pretty sure he wasn't going to be a $100 horse, and that's what is needed now for the high payoff. And he could have hung and been just another also ran in that race. I got lucky at the end of the day and ended up doing everything about as well as I could have. I liked the place horse in the 1st race also, so I was in pretty good shape today.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most