Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:03 AM   #147
MutuelClerk

In answer the the last two submissions. This league doesn't want defense. They think offense is all everyone wants to see. Especially when viewing the game on their smart phone. Normally I prefer defense shows up but i must admit the offense talent Monday night was special and i found the game interesting. not interesting enough to watch live. I record watch on DVR and speed thru.

Answering Tom, it's marketing. and yes it sucks. Same thing in college hard to tell who even plays anymore. In college I still dont know what conference a team is in anymore if they changed in the past 20 years. All about the money. The NCAA makes billions and don't pay these kids a penny. Then everyone wonders why high draft choices are sitting out bowl games. I can't blame them. These kids see it's all about the money and finally smarten up and want it for themselves and not the good old team.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)