Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:00 AM   #34
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Very true
BS!

I'd agree that about 75% of the American people ARE concerned about changes to the climate and its affect on the environment; however, their main concern is not about what America is or isn't doing to exasperate the issue, it's about, for most reasonable Americans, what a good portion of the REST of the world is doing or is not doing to exasperate the issue...i.e. China and India, especially.

Knowing that the U.S. has, for the most part, excelled in protecting the environment compared to most of the rest of the world, my question to the Demo candidates pushing for the Green New Deal (GND) would be: As President, how would you deal with all of the foreign nations who will never, could never meet the standards of the proposed GND? Let's see how agreeable India would be to getting rid of cows, for example.

The U.S. covers just over 6% of the world's land; yet, we, as a nation, should sacrifice EVERYTHING, which will, in reality, accomplish NOTHING except, ultimately, our own demise?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom