Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 11:10 PM   #55
SoCalCircuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPickle View Post
Ummmm I pretty much I have if you go back and read my posts. Today was far from the first time I've pointed this. I've disagreed with the original post since day one.

Feel free to read the post where I pointed Graham's 13 winners through the first 100 days of the year. Maybe Graham has forgotten how to train horses too. Maybe it's an epidemic.

Btw... the thing no one has pointed out is it's not like Casse has a reputation for winning a ton of races at Gulfstream in the past. The original post was pretty weak at best.
To the contrary, the original post highlights (among other things) how he seems to have mismanaged and caused a significant regression in what appeared to be his four premier horses: La Coronel, Valadorna, Tepin, Classic Empire. And you're timely post is accurate that he's managed to bring ONE of those back into form. And if he does the same with Classic Empire I'll stand corrected. Read the thread again....someone else pointed out his GP record.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)