Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 11:48 AM   #1
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Fair Grounds 3/23

Race 3- # Vagabond Princess- back to her favorite course after a better than it looks effort at Gulfstream. Seems to have picked it up in the morning and should fall into the right trip. She’s not a win machine so I’m going to bet to win but also use underneath in exactas.

Race 5-# Allonge- Stidham has two in here and Bravo ends up here. I think that’s a good sign. Got an education in debut and should be a lot more fit this time around.

Race 10- # Lone Sailor- was in a tough spot last time in paceless race. Rallied mildly, but should be sharper here. Should get more speed to run at, Amoss strong 2nd off break.

Race 11- # Divisidero- I love Bricks and Mortar but this just feels like the wrong spot for him. I’ve been waiting a long time to bet Divisidero with a new rider and although Geroux isn’t my favorite I think he fits this one well. On his best day he’s one of the better turf horses in the country and I think he puts it all together today for a mild upset.

Race 13- I’d never bet # War of Will to win but I think he’s at worst the 2nd best dirt 3 year old right now. --
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)