Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:10 PM   #20
Fingal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlsoEligible View Post
I was wondering why he was having this Tuesday speech at a random Embassy Suites near the track, and not at Santa Anita itself...until I remembered that he has no official role with TSG anymore, and likely isn't welcome there given all of the family lawsuits going on right now.

Which means that Belinda, Ritvo, etc are not privy to what Frank is planning, none of them are on the same page, and we will likely end up with two Stronachs running around SoCal spouting different plans and priorities.

As if this circus needed any more clowns.
I live down the street & am still ambivilant about going to this thing. Since Frank has no connection to the racing side of TSG any more, really can't see the point. In past years listening to some of the CHRB meetings where it was his mantra of free enterprise & competition along with some other topics.... feel this will be the same stuff, different year.

Now if he provides an open bar & a nice buffet....that's a different story.
Fingal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most