Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 07:35 AM   #77
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Vice President Pence will serve 8 years in that capacity, if that message is all democrats have the party is dead as a door nail. As dead as a door nail as single payer is, you guys lost so enjoy your complaining. You guys have nothing else to talk about, more Russia the better but look for our AG to turn up the heat on democrats so we can talk about more Russia.
"YOu guys"? I am a Republican but not a mindless Trump**** . I see this fraud for what he is. But I guess it is easier to blindly choose one side and blame the other for all lifes problems. You sir are the problem in a nutshell. Party Over Country. And if you think for 1 second that the Democrates are dead going forward then you have been asleep for the last 8 years. Same thing was said about the Republicans 8 years ago. And this is what we show for it a pathalogical liar that hasnt a clue as to the first thing about the job. That disussion with president of Mexico was classic.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.