Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 09:00 AM   #43
sammy the sage

Final official record for late 2015 posted...9-4...or 70%...2/1 or less didn't win...had a few more for a redboard...not posted...such as private zones last...ect...not counted since not posted...

again the premise... to find horses to bet against...and then of course...find the right ones to bet on...I'll leave that part up to you

2016...got 2 today...

Tepin in Tampa...7/5 ML...think this is just a work-out...gut call...why else would Lexie Lou be in the same race...bigger plans for both in the future...

Calculator in S.A....again bigger plans going longer...trainer has publically stated NOT fully cranked for this...off surgery for cracked ankle...have to let a 4/5 or lower beat me here...

» Advertisement