View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 08:37 AM   #2
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

SATURDAY

Baltimore (+ 2 1/2) over Buffalo.

As much as I would love for Buffalo to move on to the conference championship game, I still think that Baltimore has the best chance of the six wild card teams to get to the Super Bowl.Lamar Jackson got the playoff failure monkey off his back and the Ravens seem like they're peaking at the correct time.Sorry, Bills Mafia.
If info is correct, I'm seeing line move from -3 to -2.5. This is counterintuitive, as Bills are favorite, and even with what I'm seeing as -3 opener, I still expect a bit more money to coming in on the Bills than the Ravens.

So, instead I would have expected the line to hold, or to move in the other direction.

Occasionally, this counterintuitive movement would flag the game for a possible referee-influenced outcome.
I'm not too 'triggered' by the little bit of line movement today. I don't think it's significant. - The stage is in the spotlight, and the action isn't lopsided enough for a greedy rake.

Enough BS - Looks like an entertaining game.

The Ravens and Lamar Jackson seem very intense. If Josh Allen and the Bills do not put up some early points, I could see the Ravens being the aggressor and punching the Bills in the mouth.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 01-16-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom