Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
Bennie

john - thank you for all you did and may I be the first to say that you will be missed. There comes a time when you need to say enough and start truly enjoying the wonders of this world before they or you are gone. You may find it hard to find a place with no internet as it seems to be everywhere but there are still a few hidden acres out there. Kind of like that commercial where people are driving off road and keep checking there phone to see if there is service. They keep driving until they reach a spot with no service available and that is where they pitch their camp.I am looking forward to my retirement in the years ahead and to traveling to Wyoming to try to find an area where there is a highway that could have been built many years ago by the army air corp, of which my father was a member after the war. He always wanted to go back there some day and used to tell us it was the most beautiful place he had ever seen. He never did make it back but I want to bring some thing of his and a little patch of dirt from his and my mom's grave site and place it somewhere so he can finally make it back there. It is something I have always promised myself I would do. I wish you the best and hope there are many adventures out there for you. When you pass a cell tower along the way drop a note to all of us here and let us now what you have been up to. Till then, happy trails.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement