Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 01:12 PM   #777
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

-PACE VIEW GETS NATIONAL "RUN"

Yes sir folks, Pace View was recently featured in this months national edition of the PHILLIPS MONTHLY. Although the reviewer was certainly no Hemingway, he got his point across okay:

"WWW.PACE-VIEW.COM Run by a PRN subscriber from Northern Ca; he's offering top-notch software at a very low price. It's called PACE VIEW PRO. The developer is somewhat of a contrarian handicapper. As he puts it, he doesn't 'handicap the usual way'. PACE VIEW PRO is just what it says it is; a pace-based handicapping software program. It's simple yet effective.

Mostly based on the horse's last race, the program shows E-1 E-2, LATE PACE, ML, running positions, beaten lengths, and much more. The software also contains his own proprietary power number. He says betting the top POWER NUMBER W/ THE 2ND result in some good exacta payouts.

He also has several of his best spot plays programmed. I recently tested the program and was quite pleased with the results. Checkout his website for free plays and past winners.

The software is priced $35.00--a steal in today's horseracing software market. I'm going to give this program a strong "8" rating based on the information it provides, ease of use, and the very reasonable price.

Check it out today!!!!"

PHILLIPS RACING NEWSLETTER

That was right out of this months PRN---my favorite racing newsletter, I look forward to it every month

-NCG

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-13-2016 at 01:15 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.